Friday, July 20, 2012

Trains, bloody trains

So, I'm again sitting in a modern marvel that is The Train. On my way to Lappajärvi to rock the Tulivuorirock with Mr.T. Really not feeling this too much, but It'll be great, I know it.

Travelling has given me time to listen to the mixes Matias has made, I've listened through 12 songs now, two to go. It sounds almost surprisingly good, all things considering. I'm sure a lot of people are not going to like the album, as it is very different from what we've done before, pretty bare and unpolished performances, but that was the idea all along. At least I'm going to be happy with the album, and knowing my standards that has to count for something, right?

Trains are boring, I'll go and have a beer.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I DIDN'T drink yesterday and have no hangover, I'll party when the album has been mastered and I've heard what we actually created in its entirety.

4 comments:

  1. meh, not too many people who listen to skull fucking heavy metal 24/7.

    Most people I know interchange between some nice acoustic stuff and heavier stuff every once in a while. Ying and Yang man. Sometimes you need a bit of zen.

    I think you'll be surprised at how many of your fans will actually dig this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you and the other members feel good about this production, the rest no is important , but that would affect a little ... in the end.

    Greetings Jani :)

    ReplyDelete