Thursday, December 27, 2012

Yet another Christmas survived...

Didn't even have that hard time, and actually it seems I had been a very good boy this year, as I got a lot of presents as well. I have a hard time receiving presents, it makes me uncomfortable and I always tell people not to get me anything. That said, I really did like what I got this year.

On 22nd I went out in Kemi with my BFF, and that was fricking hilarious, haven't had that good time in a long time. On 25th we had our annual "Christmas party for adults" as well, and that was something alright. One guy broke his ankle, and at least 3 of the girls had puked the morning after. Good times:) Today I've tried to earn some "good brother" points and have been cleaning the yard from snow and hooking up TV and DVD for my goddaughter.

Tomorrow I'll ride to Helsinki with my BFF, that's gonna take forever. Hopefully the weather will be better than today, as today it has been snowing all-the-fucking-time... We'll see.

Your Village Idiot, signing out...

9 comments:

  1. ...cleaning the yard from show... that must be quite demanding task :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It suppose this kind of pictures are taken for the drunk friend or a malicious sister :P I´m glad that you spent a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super glad you had a good time with you BFF and family, that's awesome. Hope the rest of the week will bring you more surprises as well. BTW, I loved your hat! :) Take care, cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays Jani, hope you have an awesome 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...im sorry, but i must laugh so much when im looking on the picture...after long time i really enjoy some pic :))) is great :))

    with the gifts i exactly know what you mean, im feeling it always same...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hat, no match for my pink cowboy hat but not bad :D Had a 5 hour stoner rock/doom metal gig tonight so I'm exhausted, take care J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this yellow-something on your head is one of your christmas presents you must have been a veeeeeeeeeeery bad boy this year :)

    ReplyDelete