Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Runmeter thinks I'm Jesus

I went running today, as I have done also yesterday and the day before that. I was meaning to have an off-day from exercise, but the weather was just too damn fine to pass on the opportunity. Thought I'd take it easy though and did my shorter route, which is pretty much exactly 5km. I was pretty confused when I arrived home and checked my Runmeter application, as it said 11,8km. Now, I KNOW I ran 5km, and there is no way in hell I could do almost 12km in 35 minutes. A quick look at the Runmeter map revealed that apparently I'm even tougher SOB than I thought. Apparently I can also walk on water. Step aside Jesus, kaupungissa on uusi sheriffi.


That being said, things are going fine. I've had a great week so far, been running every day, eating (fairly) healthy, and haven't had a sip of alcohol since last Thursday. If I'm turning into a better person you're all gonna be so disappointed, because that would mean that this sad excuse of a blog would turn out even more boring than it already is. Somehow I doubt that though... :)

14 comments:

  1. So i' m wondering... you can run on water but can you anwser all the questions in faq?? .. or at least mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get to it, eventually. Hold your horses, and quit whining :)

      Delete
    2. good point though, in FAQ there's questions about say in the top half that have answers and then you just totally step into a sea of unanswered questions, it's kinda funny really.

      Delete
  2. Better persons don't necessarily need to be boring :)
    Just my opinion....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's the big difference between you and me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, this was supposed to go under your reply, Jani.

      Delete
    2. Good wholesome people aren't interesting, fucked up troubled souls are. Just my ten cents :)

      Delete
    3. Being a troubled soul doesn't make you evil and being wholesome doesn't make you good ;)

      Delete
    4. Way to miss the word "Good" in my response :) And in no point did I say troubled soul would be evil, actually I haven't even used the word so far :)

      Delete
  4. No, but you mentioned Adolf Hitler as interesting before, who was evil in my opinion. Then you said a troubled soul is interesting as well. So I was just answering that that doesn't always go together IMO.
    Whatsoever.
    I just wanted to mention that I think it doesn't always need to be boring if you want to be a better person (and "better" is not a black and white thing anyway, so it can mean something compleatly different to you than to me).
    That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jani, keep those healthy habits my friend, I personally want you making music which is such a big influence on people, you are one of the good influences at least for me, I want you around in the creation of music for much longer and healthy, take care of yourself man and be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, being healthy isn't half bad Jani. (I should try eating healthy myself) Even if you DO become a better person (not saying you're bad) the blog would still be pretty interesting. So apparently you're Jesus now...ALL HAIL THE CHOSEN ONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will only be even more interesting because now he's Jesus.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahah!!! "It will only be even more interesting because now he's Jesus." That comment made my day! xD

      Delete