Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today's deeds

Today I've once again gone jogging, as I've done almost everyday now. Aside from that I tried to write some new music (got some ideas down, but sadly not much), and I've started working on the lyrics for one new project I'm glad to be a part of. Maybe I'll still try and write some music tonight, I'm not tired and I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't make anything that sounds great yet today. Oh well, can't win all the time, and aside from composing I've done pretty well today anyway, so no worries.

I didn't even bother to watch the Eurovision crap last night, so I have no deep insights to share about that either. Tomorrow would be the second semifinal, but I'm really not that interested, and the Finnish song is so goddamn horrible I can't listen to it even one time, so I'm kinda hoping it doesn't get to the actual final so I don't have to bother to mute the TV for 3 minutes, lazy as I am...

Oh, and I ordered new shoes for the summer for myself, hopefully they'll arrive next week:


8 comments:

  1. Still a successful day in my book ;) Better than mine at any rate, lol. Swap you your day for one weighed down with revision and a crappy driving lesson :)
    Shoes are amazing btw XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day has been better than mine, I got beaned in the face by a football because apparently my friend couldn't find a better way to get my attention and I ended up sitting on the sidelines with a bloody nose for all of PE class.

    Wow, way to keep up the jogging, I couldn't do that much if I tried! Really cool shoes btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ei itseänikään pahemmin euroviisut kiinnosta.Tuli kyllä silloin kun lordi voitti mutta kun melkein tietää et Suomi ei menesty .Tosi siistit kengät .Oikein kesäiset.Laitappa kengät jalkaan sauna open airin alku löylyihin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the final of the UMK and I can but agree with you, the song chosen to represent Finland is really horrible!! Too bad Arion wasn't chosen :/ Anyway, the singer representing France isn't good either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes! Your day was better than mine, I have some sort of flu and I feel terrible! anyway, I hope that inspiration comes to you and you can write something interesting ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't watch the Eurovisionblah blah here... so I can't give an opinion about it. I love your songs! so I'm sure that you're doing an amazing job as you always do :) Nice shoes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Siinähän on mageet popot sit Tuskaan Stratojen keikalle ;) Hyvä keli lenkkeilyyn, meitsi vaihto fillariin. See ya!

    ReplyDelete