Wednesday, July 24, 2013

And I'm done...

...hopefully at least. Finished up my part for the upcoming Arion EP today, unless something weird happens (sometimes it does with these things)... As Matias said today, "let's continue going crazy with this shit when the autumn comes". It's been shitloads of work, but I think it's going to come out pretty good as well. Back to business with them (hopefully, if they'll still have me:) later this year.

I celebrated by opening a bottle of wine and watching "The Avengers" again, it's still pretty damn good movie. Thinking about going to see the new Wolverine movie next week, still kinda bummed I missed Iron Man 3 in the theaters. Can anyone recommend any good new movies? I've been kinda busy and shit so I don't know what's out there that's good and relatively new...

Tomorrow I guess I should continue laying down some guitar solos I promised to record for this one metal project, but now I'll finish my wine and entertain myself with some stuff from the interwebs.

Peace, Love and Good Happiness-Stuff to ya all, J-Li signing out.


P.S. If you find yourself bored and drinking by yourself like I am at the moment, I found these pretty funny, like for instance the Aspray or the EZ Cracker. Yeah, I'm pretty much wasting my time at the moment, but it's late, I don't feel like working and I don't feel like going anywhere, so...

14 comments:

  1. Eihän vielä ole kovin myöhälähteä baariin jos mesta on tossa ihan tien toisella puolella niin kuin meikäläisellä.Itseäni mesta hirvästi kiinnosta kun siellä live bänbit ei ole mitään erikoisia.Jos siellä esiintyisi tietty akkari duo niin voisin mennä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like musicals and/or classical music?
    If so, which one for example?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Man of steel a few weeks ago and it's an interesting version of Superman's adventures... World War Z and Pacific Rim are kinda entertaining too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't seen Man of Steel yet, should give it a go. World War Z really doesn't seem like it's my cup of tea. I just heard of Pacific Rim yesterday, and it sounds both dumb and entertaining so I'm thinking about seeing it. Don't think it's in theaters here yet though.

      Delete
  4. Hey! random question, some posts ago, you mentioned some BBC series, do you like Sherlock? I love the cast and it's just an amazing serie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame to miss Iron Man 3 but that's what DVD is for. Can't really recommend many films unless you're into animated stuff, my little sister is dragging me to all the animated films.But for the sake of saying things, Monsters U and Despicable Me 2 were great, Turbo was not my cup of tea. I saw Lone Ranger and left halfway, it was disappointing. Man of Steel was great in my opinion. I'm going to see Red 2 this saturday, does anyone know if that's good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ootko nähny niitä Hurjapäät leffoja? Fast 6 oli helkatin kova.
    Iron Man 3:en kerkesin kans käydä Kemis kattomas ennen kotiinlähtöä ja täytyy sanoa, jäin hieman hämmentyneeksi sen leffan jäljiltä, ei yhtä hyvä, ku ekat kaks. Wolverine leffan traileri jättää yllättäen vähä kylmäksi, en tiedä millanen olis koko leffa... Do share, jos käyt kattoos.
    Avengers on (IMO) paras leffa ikinä.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found myself bored and watched those videos ._.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really recommend Man Of Steel. Besides that, the other movies out right now are so so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lone Ranger oli aika hyvä leffa varsinki jos tykkää Pirates of the Caribbean leffoista. Aika samankaltanen mut länkkäri aiheella.

    ReplyDelete
  10. rent 7 psychopaths

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man of Steel is arguably Zack Snyder's weakest film of his career so far. It's still a solid film, but "Now You See Me" and "This is the End" easily edge it out for entertainment value. World War Z wasn't a total loss, but it lacked the epic war-of-the-worlds-with-zombies promised by the trailers imo. You should definitely see Iron Man 3. I actually enjoyed it more than The Avengers, but I'm a heretic; it seemed overhyped to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you like clut classic heros, watch "Solomon Kane". It came out a couple of years ago, but it's a cool sword & sworcery flick.

    "Ironclad" is also pretty fun if you like stuff à la Braveheart/Kingdom of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Origin. Is just great.
    Trainspotting is also a really good movie. One of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete