Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm back

Had a nice weekend, good shows with both Railio and Kotipelto. On Saturday I also got to travel at the back of a hearse, courtesy of Iivu from the Fucking Freaks MC, and come out of it alive :) After the show on Saturday we drove with Mr.T to a cottage. Was planning to spend just one night there, but the weather was fine and we had shitloads of fun so we stayed for two instead. Beer, sauna, and even kayaking. Let's call that my summer holiday, as I'm pretty sure that's all I'm gonna get. It was shitloads of fun though :)

And I didn't even drown :)

5 comments:

  1. Lasikuitu merikajakki. Vaikea käsitellä. So, good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you're more relaxed now, so you can work better :) have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good for you Jani. Hope your week is even more fun than your weekend was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you already bought a ticket to Dream Theater gig?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, seems exactly the kind of vacation I've always dreamt about. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete