Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Work that magic bro

Again I find myself swamped, Arion is already recording the lead vocals and I'm still working on some of the lyrics. I absolutely hate working in this kind of hurry, because this means that inevitably there's going to be some lines in the lyrics that I'm going to hate after a while, but if there is no time to write, sit back and then rewrite then this is how it goes. I guess I will have to get drunk tonight to finish the last song, as inspiration definitely eludes me at the moment...

7 comments:

  1. Tonight I hope you find the right words to the song. Me neither I do not like doing things in a hurry. 'm Slow, but I like do things well lol. I guess .... that alcohol helps as you said on another occasion. Besides being home alone ... is fucking up a bit. If it's just for a moment, so you can end the night listening to music or watching silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Might write some more lyrics for my band here as well, sorta to keep company ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll come up with something for sure!
    And having seen the results, which lately is freaking good, I think it will be something worthwhile.
    Prosit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viina tuo hulluuden lähde ja ideoiden synnyttäjä... "Viisasten juoma"... yllättää ideoillaan kuin sormia pureva puolustautunut yllätettään vielä hyökkääjän poistuttua nurkantaa vielä lyöden... löydät lyricasi viimeistään kun katselet auringon nousun sarastusta...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whisky should do fine, enjoy :) Yea, hurry doesn't help anything :/ I made a small mistake in my gf's Master's study because of hurry ;/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never gotten the idea of going to studio if all isn't ready. Even if some of the work are done by "outsiders".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jani, have you ever listened to Buckethead?

    ReplyDelete