Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dave Mustaine... shreds... kinda...

Apparently Dave Mustaine recently did a show with the San Diego Symphony, and apparently it didn't go as well as one would've hoped. Actually it sounds waaay too much like the Shreds-meme, (here's my favorite "shreds" clip for you, enjoy :) ) although this one is apparently real. Check it out:


Now, I do love some of the older Megadeth stuff, but this is just terribad, awful. I'm still not convinced that this is not some weird joke, but it does seem pretty legit.

In other news, today it's time to take the stage again with Antti & the boys, and I'm actually pretty excited about that. Tonight Savonlinna, tomorrow Seinäjoki. Maybe I'll see you there :)

10 comments:

  1. Well, I think this is legit... I've found a different video, from a different cameraman, doing a different song in the same concert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxc3gnNtAno
    Come on Dave, some things should be left out for Yngwie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHibUOTXnw. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mustaine's riffs in Megadeth, but I really hope this is dubbed and a joke. Otherwise..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Those X Shreds are awesome. I didn't know there was a name for it. A few years ago i did this with my sister : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1bGbzelDg

    Apart from that... Wow, Dave, wow. It reminds me of Tolkki in a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go please tell me that video is fake D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you soon in Seinäjoki, i hope the gig of 16 May with Timo is true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good question, Jani it's true that show?

      Delete
  7. This isnt dubbed or anything guys, i went there to see it and i was disappointed. I bought a shirt too ahah i drove from the I.E area which is like an hour and 30 min long drive. This is actually dave playing unfortunately. I expected better also they didn't even to a sound check so his tone was pretty bad. Overall this was a big disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I the only one in here who still loves Dave?

    ReplyDelete
  9. but nobody follow better the rhythm like Axel Rose XDDD
    y arriba las manos, arriba!! (the hands in the air)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOo8704avv4

    ReplyDelete