Saturday, April 5, 2014

@ hotel

Hola! 

Sitting at the hotel, waiting for the night to c-c-c-come. Had a nice show with Timo yesterday, even got to play at a decent time (for those who don't know this, usually gigs start insanely late in Finland), so we had time to go and have a sauna with a few friends. Tonight it's one more show and then I think I actually might skip school on Monday/Tuesday and go home, as I'm starting to feel a bit exhausted and would like to load up my batteries a bit before jumping back to Railio band.

On another note, Mr. Kupiainen sent me a hilarious link, which I'm not sure if I should post here, but here's the gist of it: 

I'm misogynist and hateful, over-all unpleasant person, and my fans (feels weird to write that) are even worse, childish bigoted assholes. I knew this blog can really divide people, and my personal brand of humour isn't for everyone, maybe not for anyone :) I do dick jokes, which apparently appalls some people, mainly because I just keep telling how big mine is (which it actually isn't, that's the fucking joke:) ) and call all women, well, you know the word by now as this was a huge issue back in the day. Not once in my life have I felt as misunderstood as then, and a little now, but hey, it's just a fucking joke. Always is, always was.  

I don't think I really need to defend myself against something like this, I just thought I'd share this with you, since I thought it was kinda funny, and also kinda sad. At least Matias was laughing his ass off :)

I'm not going give you a link to this, as I know you people have a tendency to get a bit hot-headed sometimes, and if someone out there knows what I'm referring to I'm asking also you not to post the link, nor attack these people in any way. They are entitled to their opinion and I do support freedom of speech :)

And, as a final note, if you, the person who wrote that stuff, is still out there reading this blog (I don't think so, as this clearly wasn't his/her cup of tea :), feel free to drop me a line. We might both learn something :)


19 comments:

  1. At least Matthias laughed, he seems to be such a nice guy, not like you are.
    (Joke =D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP blog
    RIP funny moments and nice entries
    RIP respect
    RIP cool Jani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, what? Was something lost in translation somewhere? I haven't called my fans anything like that, all i said that some of them can get a tad hot-headed sometimes. I was quoting a website on the asshole-part, I think that should've been clear... Did you even read what I wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh..... you sound way too NICE and PROPER and UNDERSTANDING here, it looks disturbingly out of character.

    So just curious, are you fucking CRYING or something? I know I write out of character stuff when I cry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well yea i wonder too, not sure about crying but certainly doesn't sound like his normal chill self, worries me a little, sure you're feeling alright?

      Delete
    2. Have you forgotten, that even those who are more or less in the spotlight, they are real people and they have emotions too?

      Delete
    3. Hi Jani! Greetings from Argentina. I wonder if there is any possibility of a tour of South America.

      Delete
  5. I've seen the referenced blog post before, did some poking around it, and I just get the sense that the person (or people) who write it are just as hateful as the people they accuse for being hateful (though there's a couple people they say are terrible that actually are. Jani not included). Not to mention extremely judgmental and no sign of a sense of humour in sight.

    I don't understand how it wasn't clear when they first started reading this blog that it was laced with sarcasm, satire, and dirty jokes made with an odd sense of humour. They don't like it, so they don't have to read it. Yet instead of avoiding the blog on a whole, there's a few that like coming back to just point out that how much of a bad person they think Jani and his fans are (which is really a dick move, making a blanket 'all his fans are terrible people' statement) or to make digs where they can under an anonymous tag. Cause that sure as hell makes them the better people here.

    But what do I know? I'm just an aggressive, childish, and bigoted fan that should be avoided all all costs apparently. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This! Finally someone who thinks exactly like me.

      Delete
  6. Frankly, I don't see any sign of ancient Greek tragedy in this case. Someone did not like the blog, someone wrote that, so what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm proud to not know what you're talking about

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was expecting the link at the end of the post anyway, but it's fine, I can live without it hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same. Too much mystery for nothing, it would be easier not to quote the link on the post... buuuut...

      Delete
  9. I think I didn't get the last words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since i start to read your blog, i realized that i have some things in common, most likely, the way you think about life. You are great and sucessful person. We need more Jani's in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. C'mon Jani, you know there are people out there loving that gangster side of yours. While you've already looked nice and sweet enough in those duo gigs, please don't rob us the pleasure to witness your wicked sense of humor! Would you rather become such a good boy and just please those who couldn't appreciate you? Not to even mention, they wouldn't be pleased no matter what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As long as there are a few weird people around you who like you just the way you are, it's all good.
    At least that's what I usually tell myself when I feel misunderstood by the rest of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's some drama I clearly missed, since I did read through your post two times, but it still looks like you're clearing thoughts on a message/video (?) Matias sent you, written by someone, related to your misogyny, and whose adress you won't share on the blog, to avoid another civil-virtual war.. Either I didn't get the purpose of writing this, since you eventually did not share the link anyway, or I didn't understand anything at all :) Anyhow, I'll wait for some more music news!

    ReplyDelete